CRC errors mean corrupted data during download, please do the following:
- Disable your antivirus program.
- Download a new sprocket.exe downloader (use the link provided via email or Account Maintenance on store.bistudio.com), just in case.
- Run the new sprocket.exe and point to the same folder as the old one.
- Sprocket downloader should check files for consistency and re-download if necessary.
- If that doesn't work, you will have to re-download the whole game (with antivirus off). Delete or move the old installation files first, then run sprocket.exe once more.
CRC errors mean data corruption, try cleaning your disc gently with a soft cloth and try installing the game again.
If the issue persists, try installing it on a different computer, if you can. That way you can determine if this problem is drive-specific or not. If the DVD is really damaged beyond repair, send us a picture of your cd key and once we have valiated its authenticity, we will give you access to a digital version of the game.