|Sizes||Width (CM)||Length (CM)||Sleeve Center Back (CM)|
Currency is set automatically based on your geographical location, and is selected as a best match from the following currencies: USD, EUR, GBP, RUB, CZK.
All physically distributed products (Chernarus map pack, Arma 3 Tactical Guide, etc.) are being shipped once a week via regular post, you will be sent a confirmation email once the goods is shipped. It usually takes about three weeks for the package to reach its destination.
1. Add the items you want to buy to your cart and proceed to the "Checkout". You will see the following options next to your order:
2. Now please click on the "APPLY COUPON", enter your coupon code and press "SUBMIT".
3. Select a payment method you want to use and confirm your order by clicking on the "PAY NOW" button.
Please note that you can only use the coupon once. If you have any problems with the coupon then do not hesitate to contact us via the form below (please include your coupon code). Thank you.
Please send us your username and e-mail in the form below.
There is a limit on the number of copies of a game that you can purchase in our e-store from one IP address in one session (usually only a single copy). Please try again after 24 hours or try using a different IP address.
Please go to store.bistudio.com, log in and click on "My Games" then "Details" under the game you want to download. You can access download links and installation codes for all games you have purchased.
CRC errors mean corrupted data during download, please do the following:
- Disable your antivirus program.
- Download a new sprocket.exe downloader (use the link provided via email or Account Maintenance on store.bistudio.com), just in case.
- Run the new sprocket.exe and point to the same folder as the old one.
- Sprocket downloader should check files for consistency and re-download if necessary.
- If that doesn't work, you will have to re-download the whole game (with antivirus off). Delete or move the old installation files first, then run sprocket.exe once more.
CRC errors mean data corruption, try cleaning your disc gently with a soft cloth and try installing the game again.
If the issue persists, try installing it on a different computer, if you can. That way you can determine if this problem is drive-specific or not. If the DVD is really damaged beyond repair, send us a picture of your cd key and once we have valiated its authenticity, we will give you access to a digital version of the game.